Moving is a big deal and being prepared is important! Below is some info that we hope will answer the bulk of your questions. And if you have more? No problem. Contact us to set up a time to chat or tour.
What can I expect to pay in addition to rent?
To reserve your apartment home, you can expect to pay the following:
- Application fee: $23 per person
- Business Application fee: $50 per person
- Administration fee: $200
- Refundable security deposit: $500
- Ask us about our alternative to traditional security deposits with our partner, Jetty
If you are bringing along your furry friends, you can also expect:
- Refundable Pet Deposit: $100
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $300
- Monthly Pet Rent: $35 for one pet, $65 for two pets
Other fees to anticipate:
- Renters Insurance with a minimum liability of $300,000 is also required prior to picking up your keys. Youre welcome to purchase your own policy with your own provider, or work through our preferred provider. They offer policies that range from $13-17/mo.
- Parking: One space included per bedroom. Additional spaces are available for $50/mo for unreserved and $80/mo for a reserved space
- Parking Sticker to access garage: $12 at move-in
- Amenity Fee: $30/mo
- Pest Control: $2.25/mo
- Additional Storage (Optional): $40-80 per month depending on size
What utilities are covered?
Residents are responsible for all utilities.
Are you open on weekends?
We are currently open from 10am-4pm on Saturday and are closed on Sundays.
What are your office hours during the week?
Were available Monday-Friday 10am - 6pm
What are the closest public schools to your community?
What are the closest private schools to your community?
What is the shortest lease term offered?
2 months is the minimum lease term we offer.
What is the longest lease term offered?
The maximum lease term we offer is 13 months.
Does every apartment have in-unit washer/dryer? If not, what is the laundry set up?
Each apartment home features full-sized washers and dryers.
What are my options for cable and internet?
Each home is prewired with century link and includes a router at no additional cost. Dish network is our preferred cable provider. A dish is already installed for the entire building.
Is parking included?
Forum Fitzsimons offers four levels of exclusive resident-only parking in our enclosed parking garage. One space is included per bedroom. Additional spaces both reserved ($80/mo) and nonreserved ($50/mo) are also available.
Is there a credit check? What if I have a bankruptcy?
Your credit is run at the time of application. We are provided a simple approval or denial. Some denials may be able to be approved with a higher security deposit based on creditworthiness. Bankruptcies are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.What to Expect when you are Renting at Forum?